High-end Android-app with maximum user convenience
The Android-softphone is a software-based system telephone for Android operating system supported smartphones and tablets. It enables users to employ their Android-devices with the availability of all individually programmed functions of their system telephones optionally via the LAN/WAN or in 3G-networks*
With the help of the 16 illuminating function keys the user has a best possible overview on the telephony status of all connected extensions. The function keys' 2-colour status signalling as well as the 3-row display provide excellent user convenience to oversee incoming and outgoing traffic and, when needed, to pick up or to pass on calls.
The integrated AES-encryption allows a remotely located homeworker to establish a secure connection to the MDS Amiba-system without a costly VPN-infrastructure, giving him full access to all functions of an extension, including busy-lamp field and other important features. The user only requires a fixed IP-address of the MDS Amiba-system.
- Full-featured systemtelephone as Android-app
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 softkeys
- 2 navigation keys
- Off-Hook key
- On-Hook key
- Handsfree key
- 16 programmable destination7function keys with 2-colour status signalling
- 3-row display
- Intuitive menu guidance via display
- Handsfree mode
- Paging function
* Some network providers prohibit the usage of VoIP in their UMTS-networks and technically disable the service. Please enquire at your network provider, whether VoIP-telephony is included in your contract.
Collaborative communications made easy – by MDS Amiba.