Collaborate via the MDS Amiba video conference room
For online meetings with the device of your choice, at any time, with the MDS Amiba video conference room.
The MDS Amiba video conference room allows you to work together with remotely located contact partners via Face2Face-calls in high resolution. Share your screen, webpages and documents in the easiest possible form.
Face2Face-calls allow a direct and flexible way to communicate
- Collaborate with colleagues and external partners, irrespective where they are located.
- The MDS Amiba video conference room can be used via Mac® or Windows® computer as well as with mobile devices with iOS- or Android-operating system. The participant-windows and control panels adapt in size to the available screen of your device.
- The MDS Amiba video conference room provides you with the highest level of security - realtime-data (webcam, microphone, text) is encrypted via the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)-method. DTLS is a standard protocol, embedded in all browsers that support Web Real Time Communication (WebRTC).
- The full utilization of the available company infrastructure for broadband and Internet access with current Chrome-, Firefox- or Opera-browsers supports you to immediately include external participants into online meetings without having to install any additional applications. Even firewall-protected external contact partners can participate courtesy to the MDS Amiba cloud platform's integrated turn server by simply clicking onto an invite-link.
- The number of participants is only restricted by the bandwidth. Whereas Peer-to-Peer (P2P) is the normally used method, the required bandwidth at each site is depending on the number of persons. A cloud-based media server can be used for conferences with more than three participants from different sites. available bandwidth at each site. this reduces the bandwidth-requirement per participant to approx. 2 Mbit/s, even with a higher number of persons.
- The MDS Amiba video conference room operates seamlessly with Outlook® and all customary mail services, which enables very easily invites, also via mobile devices.
- Shared calendar for scheduling with drop down menu of the licenced conference rooms.
- Supported by the multimedia contact centre functions, website visitors can establish a video call to an agent by clicking onto a video call-icon. Voice-call, text-chat, and screen sharing is supported. The complete multimedia experience!
Team collaboration with real added value
- Support productive meetings with active participants. The MDS Amiba video conference room allows gatherings with geographically dispersed persons for having unmistaken and uncomplicated meetings at which participants can not only see and talk to each other, but also can share contents like websites and documents with another. The communication is supported via screen sharing and through instant messaging (chat), making this form of team collaboration also with locally remote persons unique.
- The inviting person can give planned participants access to screen sharing. This allows participants the control over the screens of other participants to execute changes in documents or tables in an easy manner.
- Each participating person can use the instant messaging function. Chat-messages can be sent to all or single participants.
Easy usage for hosts to moderate meetings
- Marking tools for directing attention of the participants.
- Advanced marketing control function and settings for optimising your online meetings and for creating participant awareness, how beneficial these easy Face2Face-meetings for everybody involved is.
- Record online meetings for reviewing these later or to forward them to the participants or other persons.
- Mute, when required, single or several participants to e.g. discuss confidential information during an active Face2Face-call or to let calling participants wait.
Mobilise your online meetings
- The MDS Amiba video conference room is ideal for companies supporting BYOD initiatives. This enables your employees to work with their device of choice which will benefit their productivity. Contrary to cost-free consumer driven online meeting apps, the MDS Amiba video conference room helps businesses with their brand identity, irrespective where users are situated or which devices they are using for participating at Face2Face-meetings.
- The MDS Amiba video conference room can be run on computers (Mac® or Windows®) as well as on mobile devices with iOS- or Android-operating systems.
- Register yourself easily to a online meeting or invite others, no matter where you are at the time: in the office, from home or while you are on the road. You merely require a broadband Internet connection or 3G- or higher mobile Internet access.
- Join an online meeting while driving a car. The video transmission is deactivated via the handsfree function to maintain your attention on the driving, while the audio transmission is effected via the loudspeakers. The microphone muting will avoid participants noticing that you are actually driving a car.
- All participants of an online meeting can use the available marking tools via their mobile devices to increase collaboration productivity.
Comprehensive savings with high returns
- Save the cost and complications of external conferencing services. The MDS Amiba conference room enables productive collaboration of geographically dispersed participants of communicating with another in the most personal manner via Face2Face-calls and additionally services for voice, text, fax and conferencing functions.
- With the capability to carry out online meetings with participants globally without problems, your company make significant savings by cutting down on otherwise necessary business travel expenses.
- The MDS Amiba video conference room knows no borders - internationally located users can participate at online meetings without incurring costs.
Frequent question about the MDS Amiba video conference room:
How many participants can attend an online meeting?
Who can participate?
- The number of participants is only restricted by the bandwidth. Whereas Peer2Peer being the normally used method, the required bandwidth at each site is pending on the number of persons. a cloud-based media server can be used for conferences with more than three participants from different sites. available bandwidth at each site. this reduces the bandwidth-requirement per participant to approx. 2 Mbit/s, even with a higher number of persons.
- Every invited person can join, provided they possess a supporting device - a Mac or Windows computer or a mobile device with iOS- or Android-operating system. Except for the inviting host, no other participant needs to have a MDS Amiba conference room at their disposal.
Collaborative communications made easy - by MDS Amiba.